Sunday, June 14, 2009

500 hits party and news

Wooooo!! We put the"P" in PARTAY!!!! It started out small with a couple friends that came early then when it was officially started Frostylittle gathered up tons of people and the party moved from the dock, to the town, to the plaza, to the pool and we ended up in frosty's igloo! It was fun and i met most ppl in the compettition now. :^) SPECIAL THANX TO
ME
FROSTYLITTLE
SLIDER94
CHERRIBERRI2
COFFEDOG234
AAABBBYYY
LIL APPLE24
NATALIE89688
SNICKERS2203
PENNI67841
HEDGEHOG14
MOLLY222
BRUEN5
U GUYS ROCKED AND THANX FOR COMIN!!!
Nows for the news......
Should i join cpga? U know the club penguin gang army?
I think it would be fun, my friend zxz192 joined so y shouldnt i? Im joinin!
heres a pic of my penguin, call him liutenit lil it sounds cool huh?

I wanna be a secret spy of some sort i think i know where an enemy base is!

6 comments:

  1. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no! Join the Nachos! They are the best!

    ~Fishy Boy2~

    ReplyDelete
  2. U r still doin the nachos! I thought u stopped them when your membership went out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I while back the leader of CPGA, left a comment on my blog asking me to join. I've been thinking about it for a while, and since Saavy, you and Zxz192 are joining I guess I will! Oh and I'm going to my first Mimo777 party today!
    -Frostylittle, President of CPN

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. secret spy, ur funny!
    -Big boom 33

    ReplyDelete
  5. im serious dude, no need to laugh!

    ReplyDelete