Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Soooo many awesome stuff happening on my site!!!

Read the title! guess what? I have so many stuff goin' on right now! I moved some mods ranks up, And we have 500 hits yay! We finally have Jpbizzle's permission and the pictures of lil apple and wombazel! I removed the dont click on this because some people in my school were telling me it was kinda offending, well any ways heres the info about the party!
When? June 12
where? Icebound at the dock
Why? to celebrate 500 hits on this site!
Who is gonna be there? I am of course, mocksock1 might make it and 13popcorn will try
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
7:00 p.m. CST
6:00 p.m. MST
5:00 p.m. PST

Party Party Party! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

5 comments:

  1. cool ill try to make it too!
    -Big Boom 33

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will try really hard to make it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try to make it!
    -Frostylittle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um... Lil Mock... I didn't change the poll title! I didn't even know you voted your self off! Honestly, I hope you under stand! Oh and I can't make your party, I have a REAL WORLD party to go to!
    POLAR AMIGO IS OUT!

    ReplyDelete