Monday, May 11, 2009

hey pop do u mind? Why we did it.

Well u see how I'm sittin on something....Well that something is a toilet, EEEWWW GROOSSS! I know, it wasn't my idea it was popcornboy's! Lol. He said that if u can make it u should make it... and since I am the cheats president he forced me to make one.
Materials: White puffle bed, snow wall
1) place puffle bed in igloo.
2) place snow wall behind the puffle bed to make the lid.
3) u have yourself a toilet!
oh yea.... I'll post the coin glitch later... it 100% works if ur a poor pengy(unlike me) lol. yeah. um. bye!

2 comments:

  1. Y you are right the time was six but i have changed it to make it really earlier! You know i can't wait but i made the tim five didn't I?
    Lolz... did realise that you are a mod on my site now?
    Anyway babye!

    ReplyDelete