Friday, May 1, 2009

May 09' gift shop catalog

Hi, lil mock 11 here. I'm gonna tell u the gift shop catalog cheats. Notice how I put tell not show... my camera doesn't download pics.I wonder y? :^/
1)go to the third page and click on the shadow above the "buy" tag for the king's crown to see the "crystal staff".
2)click on the window above the princess w/orange dress to see the "woodsman hat".
3)on the 5th page and click on the dragon shadow to get the "blue dragon costume".
4)on the 7th page click on the coffee cup closest to the left to see the "graduation hat"
5)on the 16th page click on the center of where the 2 spotlights make an X to see the red viking helmet.
6) open and close the red viking helmet 4-5 times to see the blue viking helmet.
7)on the 18th page click on the coffee sign to see the spikester(blue mohawk).
8) on page 20 click on the purple penguin's sweatshirt pouch to see the feather boa.
That's all for now.
did i miss anything?
if i did i'll make a new post ASAP.
(thanx popcornboy33, bantha1,brockly man,and lil apple24)
I heard I might have a party sometime next week..... ;^)

No comments:

Post a Comment